A Windows computer used to conduct an Zing Eye Tracking Assessment must have the following minimum specifications:
- Windows 10 64-bit, build version 16299 or higher and not in S Mode.
- Using a Windows Administrator account.
- Intel or AMD processor with 2 or more cores and 2.2 GHz or higher speed.
- At least 4GB RAM.
- A 16:9 or 16:10 screen with a recommended resolution width of 1920 pixels or more.
- A screen size of between 13 and 27 inches.
- Internet connectivity via Ethernet or Wi-Fi. Minimum speed 5 Mbps.