Zing Program User Instructions
The following instructions give you all the information that you need to follow the program and use the Zing Performance App.
- Exercises must only be performed by the individual who they are provided for.
- Two exercise sessions must be completed every day (once in the morning and once in the afternoon/evening).
- Each exercise session consists of 2 different exercises.
- Exercises sessions should be completed at least 4 hours apart if possible.
- Exercises should be carried out no less than 1 hour before bedtime as they may affect sleeping patterns.
- Exercises should be performed in a quiet, distraction free environment.
- Exercises should be performed with as much effort and control as possible.
- Whenever possible the exercises should be supervised by an appropriate adult.
- The app will guide you through each exercise using; audio instruction, text instructions, and an avatar demonstrating how to perform it.
- Exercises should be rated accurately when they have been completed.
- Login to the app to access your exercises (it can be downloaded on; iPhone, Android smartphone, iPad, Android tablet, Kindle tablet, Windows, or Mac).
- Click the ‘begin’ button on the home screen to start the exercises.
- Full audio and visual instructions will be provided.
- An avatar will demonstrate each part of the exercise before you begin.
- When the exercise is complete the level of difficulty should be rated.
- You will be asked to complete an Insight assessment every 30 days.
- Please contact your Zing coach if you need any help or support.